Join the experts for a discussion about the common obstacles, pitfalls and opportunities companies face as they evolve beyond virtualization and cloud to a software-defined data center.
The IT space is awash in buzz about the concept of a software-defined datacenter (SDDC), which promises to abstract the datacenter from its underlying hardware, enabling IT to connect and configure computing resources in new, powerful ways.
Join our live Google+ Hangout discussion to hear firsthand from IT professionals and other experts on their transition from virtualization and cloud to a SDDC. They’ll discuss:
- How to build the foundation for SDDC
- Common obstacles to avoid
- Strategies for realizing the full benefits of cloud
- Predictions for how SDDC will evolve and impact IT in the future
Moderated by JJ DiGeronimo of VMware, our panel will include:
- Jeff Byrne, Senior Analyst and Consultant, Taneja Group
- Michael Leeper, Director of Technology, Columbia Sportswear
- Angelo Luciani, Network Specialist - The Canadian Depository for Securities Limited & vExpert
- Mark Sarago, Business Solution Strategist - Accelerate Advisory Services, VMware, Inc.
- Nicolas (Neela) Jacques, Director Product Marketing, Cloud - VMware, Inc.
For IT professionals preparing to redefine the way IT delivers services, this conversation promises to be time well spent, helping to illustrate how SDDC delivers greater agility, speed and innovation while positioning IT as an innovative business unit.
While you will need a Google+ account to post question to the panel, you can still watch the live video stream without one. To sign up for an account, visit https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.