In November 2012, VMware® commissioned Forrester Consulting to examine the total economic impact and potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by deploying VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ (SRM). The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential impact of the VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager on their organizations.
Learn how vCenter Site Recovery Manager creates more resilient and flexible virtual environments, and provides benefits such as:
- Saving labor costs via disaster recovery solution testing and management
- Minimizing downtime via disaster recovery and avoidance
- Repurposing hardware – eliminating a physical testing and development environment
- Cost savings due to eliminating a third-party replication solution
- Easier audit compliance & overall peace of mind
To learn more, visit the vCenter Site Recovery Manager page on VMware.com.