VMware Forum – Quebec City, Canada
VMware Canada invites you to join us on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 in
Hilton Quebec City, Quebec City.
VMware Forum offers a unique setting to engage with VMware, the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure. Whether your interest lies in cloud, virtualization or mobility, or all of the above, VMware Forum 2014 will help you navigate your cloud journey. Through a series of keynotes and business and solution focused breakout sessions, you'll have the opportunity to learn how VMware, together with our key partners, are delivering cloud infrastructures that reduce IT complexity, improve security and accelerate how applications are built, deployed and run across your organization.
Sessions will highlight:
- The productivity that mobile and collaborative users get out of a truly-integrated multi-device workspace
- The agility derived from a Software Defined Data Center - in which virtualization spans across compute, storage, network and security
- The operating cost reductions from automating cloud operations and service provisioning
- The quality of services and business continuity that VMware customers achieve when virtualizing key applications like SAP
- What makes VMware unique with its move to integrated suites such as vCloud Suite By attending, you will be given actionable advice on how to deliver an effective cloud strategy.
Who should attend?
VMware Forum is a free of charge, one-day event aimed at IT professionals who want to simplify and transform their IT. It is for anyone who wants to see improvements and innovation in their IT infrastructure, datacenter, desktop computing, business continuity and cloud computing strategy.
In just one day, you will find out all you need to know about the future of virtualization and cloud computing. Whether you are at the start of this journey or already have an advanced deployment, the comprehensive agenda will give you new insight, ideas and an action plan for a successful virtualization and cloud computing rollout.
People that will benefit from attending VMware Forum 2014 include:
- CIO, CFO and General Managers
- Infrastructure and Datacenter Managers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Security Managers
- Systems Administrators
- Desktop Managers
- Application Managers, Application Administrators
- Application Developers
- IT Procurement Managers
- SAP Architects and Infrastructure Administrators
|Hilton Quebec City
1100 Boulevard René-Lévesque Est
Quebec City, QC