No Limits - Break Throught Endless Possibilities
VMware presented the most important virtualization and cloud computing event across the South East Asia region – vForum 2014 - Singapore.
In its eighth year - vForum 2014 showcased the latest technology across the entire data center - from compute, storage, networking, security and availability - to the mobile workspace. We shared several announcements that were first made at VMworld US and EMEA .
- VMware vRealize Suite 6 - a single, unified cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud.
- EVO:RAIL - a hyper converged infrastructure that is the fastest way to build and deploy a Software-Defined Data Center.
- NSX - transform your data center security architecture with micro-segmentation.
- VMware Integrated OpenStack - Now in beta and collaboration with CSC to deliver OpenStack IaaS.
- Containers - Combined power of Docker, Google, Pivotal and VMware. Find out what is Project Fargo!
- vCloud Air and Our Network - Manage on/off premises as one environment and check out the world's largest hybrid cloud network - 3900 service provider partners.
- VMware Workspace Suite - Single integrated platform to manage applications, data and devices. Find out what is Horizon FLEX!
Whether you attended or registered and were not able to attend on the day, please find access to the presentations, resources and photo gallery captured on the day. We look forward to vForum 2015 – in the meantime if VMware or our ecosystem partners are able to assist you in reducing complexity in your organization, please send us an email or give us a call.
|A very good platform to know about new ideas/new technologies and of course network with people.
- Regional Technical Manager - APMEA, DHL
Keeping up to date with latest developments & looking at opportunities of new solutions fitting into our company.
- IT Manager, Creative Technology Ltd
Learn a lot of new things and knowledge. Got chance to discuss with VCDXs in workshop.
- Systems Administrator, Sembcorp Marine
Great segregation tracks for different needs, to be able to focus on area interested.
- Senior System Engineer, NOL